In one of his recent YouTube video, TechnoTim has challeneged all of us Homelabbers to the #100DaysOfHomeLab
The challenge is to commit at least 1 hour for the next 100 days learning or working on or about our homelabs. In this rolling post, I will update each day with what I did and/or what I am learning.
- Day 14: Installing “new” HDDs in unRAID and Proxmox
- Day 13: Documenting my network layout
- Day 12: Moving Proxmox to a new SSD
- Day 11: Updating this website quirks
- Day 10: Configure OPNsense for casting to Roku devices between VLANs
- Day 9: Moving from HAProxy to Traefik
- Day 8: Resetting it all...
- Day 7: Organizing my network on Bookstack
- Day 6: Only allowing Cloudflare's servers onto port 443 of my network
- Day 5: Setting up Uptime-Kuma and Traefik on a VPS
- Day 4: Setting up my U6-AP-Pro with VLANs and a “cool” Guest Portal
- Day 3: Failing at VLANs
- Day 2: CI with Drone CI and Gitea
- Day 1: Deployment workflow: Valheim Server